Team meetings are held the first Monday of every month at 8:00 pm in SEW 307. All are welcome to attend meetings. Come "tri" us out!
How to join (2015-2016):
- Be a current Rice student or Rice staff member.
- Fill out this roster form.
- Fill out Participation Waiver (and Motor Vehicle Form if you may be driving to events with the team).
- Pay club dues - $50 (check or money order paid to: Rice University; put RUCT in the memo line).*
- Turn in forms and dues to Pierce Young (GSA, MS-140) Jason Bui (Baker College, MS-735).
To stay updated on club information, we suggest:
- Sign up for our listserv with your rice.edu email to begin receiving important official announcements of major RUCT events and sponsorship deals.
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
*Those who pay club dues will receive a significant discount on apparel orders and have their race fees subsidized by the club. However, it is not necessary to pay dues in order to train with the team.
Rice University Cycling and Triathlon is open to current students and staff regardless of fitness level.